Tuesday, September 7, 2010

.:Tidy Tuesday:. Pretty & Practical Storage for the Daily "Stuff"



Today was quite a Monday-like Tuesday! Glad it's such a short work week!  We are planning to head to IKEA in Charlotte with my mother-in-law on Saturday! I'm already making my (small) list of things I'd like.  I always have to refrain from spending my paycheck in that store - such good, practical items they have!


Here are some pretty and practical storage ideas for the clutter that often seems to take up extra space around us:




Trendy Towel/Washcloth "Rack" - stolen from the wine pantry.
  Nice way to display clean towels especially in guest rooms.

051208_thomas.jpg
Sweet Magazine Storage - Stolen from the pantry.  
Cover old cereal boxes with contact paper/shelf liner OR scrapbook
paper to make a pretty magazine box.  I plan to keep my 
REAL SIMPLE favorite mags here.

Sheek Tissue Paper Storage - Much prettier
than sittin' on the back of the toilet, eh?



Easy-for-the-stashing baskets - For that everyday
mail, keys, etc...



Many times we don't have to go out and buy "new" storage items...
we might even just have it right under our own roof!














1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    I love your ideas on here. I really like the magazine holder; it's so cute. I hope you're having a great week!
    Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete