Thursday, November 3, 2011

.:Thankful Thursday:.

NOVEMBER is here! This is blowing my mind! Anyone else find it hard to believe it is already November, the month that starts the FUN holidays? I'm so excited about the holidays: good quality family time, a little break here and there, yummy holiday treats, decorating my house, time at home in front of the fire, and homemade pumpkin spice lattes made by JAKE (which in my opinion are better than Starbucks!)

This week I'm thankful for...




Time with my fun high school bible study girls - Monday we toured Meredith since it is on their college list! I feel like these girls are my little sisters - love me some Ashley Smith, Alexa Futrell, & Megan Dionne and am so thankful to get to watch them grow in their faith in the Lord! It is one of my favorite things in life!

Ya, I know this pic is super blurry...SO thankful this week for my husband.  He is such a talented, motivated, godly guy.  I just LOVE being his wife!  In this picture he is playing in last weekend's wedding (50 degrees - it was FREEZING!)

Taken on my walk today while babysitting.  Isn't it so nice to be able to enjoy such a pretty state as NC? I love living in Raleigh!



Today's coffee date with Jemissa and Jess - LOVE that they have holiday cups out already! 

Liam, my sweet baby nephew, will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to post pics!

What are you thankful for this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I need Jake's recipe! Pumpkin Spice Lattes are my favorite at Starbucks! but if I could make them at home, that would be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete